1920s sky blue silk chiffon and lace dress
- Sheer silk chiffon overdress
- meant to be worn with a slip underneath as pictured, not included
- straight 20s silhouette
- ecru lace trim
- no closures - slips overhead.
Recommended for size xs. Modeled on a size small frame. Please refer to measurements below.
up to approx 40” hip
48” long shoulder to hem
Very good for its age. Strong and wearable. No signs of decay in the silk. Having said that:, a few minor age-related issues to take note of:
- Break in the lace at the left underarm;
- pinhole in back of skirt;
- pinhole located on left front close to skirt seam;
- pinhole located on right front skirt seam;
- two small visible mends on front of skirt (done in white thread)
While the dress should be treated with care, as it is 100 years old, it has been well-taken care of, and is sturdy enough to be worn.